July 18, 2011

Blue Button Necklace Free Crochet Pattern

Here is one of my latest:
Blue Button Necklace.

I was playing around with some left over gold DMC and regular size 10 crochet thread. I wanted to do something that looked like a bead, but had more to it. I added the blue background and then layered all the finished "buttons" for this necklace.

What I really like about this necklace is that you don't have to purchase anything. Any size 10 thread you have on had will work, plus a crochet loop acts as the fastener so you don't need to take a trip to the craft store to get the fastener.


I love projects like this one. You can sit down with some odds and ends and create this beautiful necklace in one sitting!

I hope you enjoy it.
The pattern can be found here.

www.donnascrochetdesigns.com
www.freepatternsdonnascrochetdesigns.com
www.livingplastic.com












No comments: